Feb 13, 2012

Mortar, pestle and two smoking garlics...


Except that there is no mortar and pestle here, and its three and not two garlics, which are not smoking. You get the drift, right? :-)

IMG_9144
Look, how cute they look!

So when I posted the pic of my mortar and pestle with some cute little garlic cloves in there, Priya thought they looked sick, and called them names. And didn’t stop there. When she visited her hometown, she got some really good-looking , plump garlic cloves, sooo plump that I almost thought they weren’t natural, which is why I was very judgemental of them.



Which is what you are looking at here.

Not only do these cloves have weight-issues, they are very very strong too. So strong that three of them can flavour a potful of curry/dal/anything. So yeah, naturally I fell in love with these garlic cloves. It was slow, I wasn’t accepting at first, but yeah… I fell for them, their natural charm and their honesty in flavouring the curry. And am now sad that the stock is getting over.
So there… I guess I should thank Priya for bringing these garlic cloves into my life.! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you... know if you liked the recipes, photographs or if you plain vanilla want to talk to me...